I am pleased to announce I will be joining 21 of the world’s most influential social sales experts during a one-hour #SocSales Twitter Jam on Tuesday, June 10th, at 2:00 pm ET.
Experts including Craig Elias, Jeb Blount Jeffrey Gitomer, Jeffrey Shanks, Jill Rowley, Matt Heinz, Vanessa Dimauro and I will share proven social sales plays for achieving maximum reach, results and revenue. We’ve taken the guesswork out of the equation so you can focus on dramatically improving your close rate.
Register today at bit.ly/SocSalesJam.
Moderated by KiteDesk CRO Sean Burke, we’ll address questions such as:
- What are real examples of situations where social selling produced results? Better yet – how has social selling produced results that would not have been possible otherwise?
- Isn’t spending too much time on Social Media dangerous? Shouldn’t my team be selling vs. tweeting?
- What is marketing’s role in social selling and how can the two departments work together to produce results?
- How do I get my team to change their behavior to incorporate social selling into their routine?
- Are there holes in the social sales toolbox? If so, what’s missing?
- Are traditional sales tools (e.g., email, phone calls) relevant? Why/why not?
Come prepared with your own questions, and by all means join the conversation!
Register today and you’ll also receive a pre-release copy of “The Ultimate Social Sales Playbook: Tips from 50 of the World’s Most Influential Social Sales Experts.”