One-Day Social Media
…building your social media blueprint
The social media landscape has been evolving rapidly and many organizations are struggling to understand the implications. Marketers are no longer asking the question: Should we use social media? Instead, they are asking when and how can we do it. Marketers who understand how to use social media marketing can increase their success — while dramatically reducing marketing spend.
What you will learn
Jump-start your social media blueprint.
The Workshop includes the following topics:
- An overview of the most important social media marketing tools
- Pros and cons of Twitter, Facebook, and Blogs
- How to assess your needs and identify the right social media channels to increase your effectiveness in the marketplace
- In the workshop, you will create a social media marketing blueprint that includes these four phases: Listen, Focus, Strategy, Monitor/Manage
- Learn about free and paid social media monitoring tools to measure and track campaigns
- Learn how to drive traffic to your social media sites to optimize the opportunity
- Understand the importance of creating a social media policy for your business
- Learn to integrate social media into the overall marketing communications plan
The workshop will utilize interactive sessions, real-world examples, and in-class exercises so participants gain the knowledge, experience and practical skills to immediately benefit their business.
“Warning: Twitter doesn’t come with an instruction manual.”
Who Should Attend
Professionals working in marketing, advertising, branding, communications, PR or sales.
- From the newly appointed social media specialist to the marketer looking to take the basics of social media and apply them to revenue and brand building efforts
- From the business professional who needs to better leverage the new tools to better position products and services.
- Companies seeking to use social media to further their business goals.
Customize Your Workshop
One of the primary benefits of Blue Focus Marketing’s One-Day workshop is the ability to receive training customized to your brand. How this works. Before the scheduled workshop, you respond to a short questionnaire with input about your brand, how you use social media today and goals. We will use your input to help customize a number of social media solutions on how to leverage Twitter, Facebook, and Blogs.
Social Media Planning
The Workshop starts with an overview of the social media landscape. Once we cover the fundamentals, pros and cons of the leading tools, we will begin to outline more advanced strategies and tactics employed by some of the most respected brands.
Afternoon Session: We will discuss the tools you need to be effective, important social media policies and work on a foundation for developing an effective social media marketing strategy. We will also cover ways to measure social media marketing.
We will help you understand how to use social media marketing to take your brand to the next level.
|Sessions||Social Media Planning Workshop|
|9:30am to 10:00am||
Social Media Fundamentals
|10:00am to 10:30am||
Social Media Strategy Blueprint: The Process
|10:30am to 11:30am||
Leveraging Blogs for Your Brand
|11:30am to 12:30pm||Lunch Period|
|12:30pm to 1:30pm||
Leveraging Twitter for Your Brand
|1:30pm to 2:00pm||
Leveraging Facebook for Your Brand
|2:00pm – 2:30pm||
Social Media Policy Planning
|2:30pm – 3:00pm||
Social Media Monitoring
|3:00pm to 3:30pm||
Social Media Measurement
|3:30pm to 4:30pm||
Brainstorming Social Media Strategy for Your Business
More Workshops That Might Fit Your Needs & Busy Schedule
How it Works – Jump start your social media strategy
We will customize a “Half-Day” workshop on-site at your place of business. Topics include jump starting your social media strategy roadmap and concentrating on Twitter or corporate blogs. This half-day workshop format is designed for businesses that have launched or are about to launch a social media presence on Twitter, or a corporate blog and can benefit from a customized workshop to focus on improving and optimizing efforts around one particular social media channel.
The half-day workshop focuses on:
- Helping you create a social media roadmap for your business
- Concentration on (your choice) Twitter or Corporate Blogs
Custom Workshop Design
Each social media workshop is custom-designed to the specific needs and goals of your business. It will include case studies and each participant receives interactive worksheets to help jump-start development of your social media marketing strategy. This will lead to rapid implementation of the key insights gained in the workshop.
Social Media Marketing is a top priority for nearly every organization
Our custom social media marketing workshops will boost your organization’s marketing effectiveness. Learn where to focus your improvement efforts for immediate results.
We Offer Two Types of Half-Day Social Media Marketing Workshops for:
- Internal Staff
- One-on-One Social Media Training for Executives
|Workshop Length||Draft a Social Media Roadmap||Deep-Dive on Twitter (A)||Deep-Dive on Corporate Blogs (B)|
|One-half day on-site||YES||YES|
|One-half day on-site||YES||YES|
Who Should Attend:
These Workshops are designed to package relevant, up-to-date social media marketing strategy into a half-day workshop. The half-day workshop may fit any of the following circumstances:
- You have just started to use Twitter or need to develop a corporate blog
- You have started to use Twitter or created a blog but you really need to get much more out of your efforts
- You have heard a lot about these tools but haven’t used them
- You have started using Twitter or a blog to support your marketing efforts but lack a clear strategy to focus your resources
- You need to jump start development of a social media marketing strategy
Blue Focus Marketing’s half-day workshops are available only in the NJ/NY area.
We will also customize a “Half-Day” training session for executives on site. This workshop is designed to bring executives up-to-speed on the marketing and business opportunities of important social media marketing channels.
For More Information
Send email to: [email protected]
Social Media Infographics
Infographics are graphic representations of information, data, processes or knowledge. The first infographic below quickly conveys and simplifies the process of developing a social media strategy blueprint for a business. Infographic #2 communicates that it is the social media strategy that lies beneath the tactics that really matters to marketers.
To purchase and download Infographic click here.
FREE download: Tip Of The Iceberg In Social Media .PDF Click here