Free Download: Chapter 3, Brands Under Pressure
“Brand engagement does not begin in the public sphere, nor does it begin at the front doors of the corporate office. It begins at the desks of social employees and spreads outward through the network like wildfire.”
Chapter 3 includes the following sections:
- The Six Most Irrational Concerns of Brands
- Who Owns the Social Brand?
- Employee Voice as Brand Identity
- Your Employees Already Own Your Brand
- Marketing is Everyone’s Job
- Power of Social Media
If you want to understand the powerful transformation taking place in offices around the world, The Social Employee is like a playbook of success social branding practices, offering a wealth of proven strategies designed to leverage the power of the modern, social-savvy worker.